Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Block of the Month Update

Not a lot of sewing has been going on around here lately. We've had sickness after sickness since the beginning of the year (literally, since day 1.) I have managed to sew 3 blocks though. Two for the block of the month and one for the bee Im participating in.

I got such a great response on my first two blocks for the Block of the Month, that I thought I'd share the blocks for months 3-7. (more about the Block of the Month found here.)


Btw, these photos turned out horrible! Sorry!
Block of the Month- months 3-7

These two (3 &4) are my least favorite out of all the blocks. I think it's because I dont care for all the fabrics. Especially the dusty pink and mustard yellow of block 3. I just dont think they go with the rest of the bright colors of the other blocks.
Block of the Month- months 3 & 4

The last (bottom) two might be my favorites. Love the fabrics and that the block patterns are a bit different than the others.
Block of the Month- showing months 5-7

No comments:

Post a Comment